The 2019 Cooper Jones Memorial Twilight Series is held under USA Cycling event permit:
Each season we support local racing by hosting the Twilight Series.
- Racers will start in the pack they finished in last year, or would have been advanced to after series 3. (must be within the stated categories)
- Requests to move down a pack when a rider can no longer compete in their current pack will be handled on a case by case basis. Just let us know! (must be within the stated categories)
- Review the number placement section. Numbers MUST be clearly visible from the side when in a riding position. Not on your back, shoulder, etc. On the side panel of your jersey.
- Review the FAQs and other sections of the Twilight Series menu for additional information.
- Please do not have personal vehicles follow the race caravan. We do not want to cause traffic congestion for the local residents. If you must get to a point where you want to watch, drive the course in reverse until you reach that point.
- Please renew your annual USAC license early! Visit www.usacycling.org
- One day licenses will be available at registration for Cat 5 men or Cat 4/5 women. Price is $10.
We appreciate your support of these local races! Thanks to all the racers and volunteers that make the Twilight Series a success!